Gray Ave, Corinda, Queensland, Australia
These completed 3 bedroom townhouses are located at Corinda, approximately 8.8 kilometres southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Corinda is bordered to the east by the Brisbane River, by Sherwood to the north, Oxley to the south, and Oxley Creek and council reserve to the east.
Schedule of Finishes:
- Caesar-stone bench-tops
- Smeg ovens, cooktop, and dishwasher
- Hans Groehe tapware, designer basins
- Plush designer carpet
- Marble floor tiles to en-suite
- Two bathrooms upstairs, powder room downstairs
- Each townhouse has exclusive courtyard area
- Bi-fold doors for open-plan living to balconies
- Single garage
- Two on-site visitor car parks
- Body Corporate Levy $2096.25pa
The townhouses are located within easy access to state and private primary schools, state secondary school, Brisbane Council Library, Brisbane Council Pool, tennis courts, golf club and golf course, restaurants, tavern, Services Club, Coles supermarket, and the Rocklea Markets. The Corinda railway station provides residents with easy access to the Brisbane CBD, servicing many suburbs and providing access to many popular entertainment and educational venues along the way, including the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the University of Queensland. Suburb profile
Call Robert 0419 026 643 or email robert @ppga.net.au for further information.